OPEN FROM MAY 15 – OCTOBER 15 (Weather Dependent)
54 new campsites are ready to enjoy! Relax and explore the Rocky Mountain eastern slopes or enjoy a fresh farm-to-table meal at Schott’s Lake restaurant. Don’t worry if you forget something, we have grocery and take away options available. Camping with a side of glamping!
Campsite online booking opens March 15!
Note: 30 sites available for online booking; 20 sites (sites 5-24) are reserved for group events (excess sites will be released for online booking 30-days in advance of event).
- 54 campsites include:
- 50 Amp electrical with water – $65 per night (15)
- 30 Amp electrical with water – $45 per night (19)
- Dry Camping sites – $30 per night (16)
- Walk-in Tent sites – $30 per night (4)
- Each site has fire pit with cooking grill and a picnic table
- Water & dumping station on-site (available for registered guests)
- New vault toilets throughout campground, with full accessibility access
- Showers available in the main lodge (fee), with accessibility access (SHOWERS NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME DUE TO COVID-19)
- Free Wi-Fi available near public buildings
- Firewood delivery available (fee)
- Enjoy food & drink on the patio, takeaway menu or grocery options at the Schott’s Lake restaurant